In a small business, it is incredibly difficult to get the most out of your staff - particularly if you lack the budget for in-house managers & the time for well thought out goals, KPI’s & performance reviews.
With our support, we can boost performance, maintain motivation & meet business goals. Even perform your appraisals, if required. An experienced manager for a fraction of the budget!
• Create &/or Improve operational systems, processes and best practices
• Ensure all operations are carried out in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
• Help the organisation’s processes remain legally compliant.
• Set-up &/or perform quality controls.
• Find ways to increase quality of customer experience
• Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency (if applicable).
• Recruit, train and supervise staff
• Arranging Staff Goals
• Monitoring Goal Progress & Achievements.
• Assessing Activity Levels via Daily/Weekly Time Tracking, To Do lists, End of Day Reports etc.
• Setting individual / team / department / project KPI’s.
• Assessing KPI progress.
• Running Performance Reviews / Meetings
• Addressing & Resolving Concerns & Issues for staff
• Providing Positive / Critical feedback based on progress & achievements
• Team Building - Arranging Team Meetings / Team Tasks / Team Activities / Team Huddles
• Formulate strategic and operational objectives
• Syncing Staff Goals, Company Processes & Management Reporting with the Company &/or Project Goals
• Mould Management Style based on company preferences/goals.
• Reporting progress of KPI's, Goals or project development to management or the board.
• Communicating issues / concerns & how best to respond to them with management or the board.
• Distributing reports on Progress, KPI's, Activity, Improvements etc.
• Attendance at Board or Management meetings.
• Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
• Implement Cost Centres to assess cost efficiency of department or separate segments of the company.
• Manage budgets and forecasts.